Miss PikaFwance if you're nasty.
Canadian. Game of thrones fanatic. Of house Mormont. Baelish supporter. My ship is full of creeps. Other interests: Scrubs, Legend of Korra, Adventure Time, Pokemon (Eevees please), Labyrinth, Gremlins, Breaking Bad, Video Games, Escaflowne, etc.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Winternet is coming
pretty sure i’ve rebageled this 20 times already but it’s just so good
Did you just say rebagled?
this is actually one of my favorite things
Margaery Tyrell : Granny, I know I’m an adult now and all but there are really limits to how candid you should be to your grandchildren concerning your many sexual ventures.
Olenna Tyrell : Oh, please. Just because you aren’t getting any doesn’t mean I can’t talk about it.
Sansa Stark : That was colder than a penguin’s nipple. I like your gran, Marge.
it’s funny how if you’re not straight, the assumption is always that you like men
bisexual male: YOU’RE SECRETLY JUST GAY AND WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MEN
bisexual female: YOU’RE JUST FAKING IT FOR MALE ATTENTION
gay male: YOU’RE ONLY GAY BECAUSE YOU DIDN’T HAVE A GOOD MALE ROLE MODEL IN YOUR LIFE
gay female: YOU’RE ONLY A LESBIAN BECAUSE YOU WERE HURT BY MEN IN THE PAST AND NOW YOU HATE THEM
like did it occur to you at any point that it’s not always about men